Fin-tastic Fishing Charters offers a wide-range of fishing trips in Florida Keys. We will also fillet the fish you have caught.
Enjoy the unique benefits that are available when you choose the backcountry for fishing. The smooth shallow water won't result in sea sickness and we offer some of the best prices in sports fishing.
Backcountry Fishing in Islamorada
Tarpon Fishing in Florida Keys
Experience a Premiere Fishing Challenge
Tarpon fishing season begins in April and extends until July. Trips are available 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and evening trips are also available. Key West is the ideal location for tarpon fishing and Captain Mike Patterson will guide you on an exciting adventure.
As one of the premiere fishing sports, Fin-tastic Fishing Charters will guide you through the best techniques and help you reel in a tarpon.
Choose the Trip That is Right for You
Fin-tastic Fishing Charters offers full day, 3/4 day, and half-day fishing trips. You can choose to fish with fly rods or spinning tackle, depending on your personal preference. Reserve your trip today by contacting us.
Experience Great Fishing
Contact Captain Mike for your Florida Keys fishing trip. The location of his fishing boats are at Robbie’s Marina, mile marker 77.5, bayside. Spend a beautiful day out on the water and get to know the Florida keys as you relax and reel in some fins.
Our boats are equipped with Tucci Sun Blade tops for those sunny days
- Custom built 22ft Pathfinder boats
- Used for families and larger groups of up to 5
- Everglades and bay fishing
- Loaded with 150 Mercury four stroke Minn-Kota electric motor- two 10 ft. power poles and Hummingbird electronics
- Custom built 18ft action craft
- Used for flats fishing and shallow water Everglades National Park fishing
- Fits up to 3 customers plus captain (4 total)
- Loaded with Mercury four stroke Minn-Kota electric motor-8 ft. power pole and Hummingbird electronics
- We use Mercury Marine Engines
- Built for reliable, long lasting performance